It is the goal of Baja Border Tours to provide you with a safe and fun day in Mexico. In order to do so, we have established these terms and conditions. Your understanding and agreement to these terms and conditions is required for your participation in our tours and will help us provide a safe, fun day for everyone.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Absolutely no smoking, vaping or drinking alcoholic beverages is allowed in any Baja Border Tours’ vehicle.
- All passengers must be in possession of a valid passport or passport card. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all his or her visa and passport requirements are met for entry into Mexico and reentry into the United States. All passengers are solely responsible for the safekeeping of their own travel documents and other belongings. Passengers should not leave their travel documents or other valuables unattended at any time, or stored in any unattended Baja Border Tours’ vehicle.
- Do not bring or purchase during the tour items prohibited or restricted by U.S. or Mexican authorities including fireworks, firearms, ammunition, illegal drugs, and cannabis (medical or recreational). SUCH ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN ANY BAJA BORDER TOURS’ VEHICLE. In addition, these items may be confiscated at the border crossing and could result in your arrest and/or criminal prosecution by either U.S. or Mexican authorities. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify if any item in their possession or purchased during the trip is restricted. When in doubt, please check with your tour guide before purchasing items which you plan to bring back to the United States. More information can be found at https://www.cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/know-before-you-go/prohibited-and-restricted-items.
- PLEASE NOTE: Despite changes to California law related to cannabis, the purchase, possession or smuggling across the international border of cannabis and other controlled substances can result in serious criminal penalties in the U.S. or Mexico including incarceration.
- Passengers are responsible for bringing any prescription medication which they may require during the tour and must bring a written prescription for the medication (required by Mexican authorities). Please do not purchase any type of medication while in Mexico.
- Please disclose any special physical or dietary requirements or restrictions to your tour guide. We will use reasonable efforts to accommodate special requirements or requests but this is not always possible given the nature of the destinations visited and availability of options.
- Please follow all instructions from your tour guide and driver as they are looking out for your safety and well-being.
- Please be considerate of the whole group and return to the van on time. Passengers who delay the whole group by failing to return at a designated meeting time, may be charged overtime at a rate of $75 per hour or portion of an hour that the group had to wait.
- Please be considerate of your driver so that he can focus on road conditions.
- Please remember that everyone (including your tour guide, driver and servers) appreciates being treated in a courteous manner so please don't forget to use "please" and "thank you" when making a request.
- Please refrain from using strong perfumes or colognes as other customers may be allergic or sensitive to the odor.
- Please be mindful that other passengers may have different political or religious views so try to refrain from engaging in conversations in those areas which can sometimes lead to heated debates and hurt feelings - remember, this is a group tour and everyone will be spending the whole day together.
- If anything makes you uncomfortable during the tour, please let us know so that we can try to resolve any issues.
- CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS - Refunds less a $14 cancellation fee are permitted up to two weeks prior to the tour date. Customers who cancel within two weeks and at least 48 hours prior to tour date will be provided with a credit for a future tour. Baja Border Tours reserves the right to charge full fare for no-shows or cancellations made within 48 hours of a scheduled tour.
- While we will make every effort not to do so, Baja Border Tours reserves the right to cancel a tour at any time. In the event of a cancellation by Baja Border Tours, all tickets will be fully refunded to the customer.